“The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of deep darkness, a light has dawned."
"Jesus said, "I am the light of the world...Whoever follows me will have the light of life and will never walk in darkness.' "
Weekly Prayer Focus:
Individual: To view the issues, difficulties and trials in your life knowing that Jesus is here, Jesus is able, and Jesus loves you.
General: For New Life Church to share the love and hope that is in Jesus with neighbors, friends, and family in this season.
Ministry: For increased awareness of and compassion for those who are hopeless among us.
- Encourage individual daily prayer for the Weekly Prayer Focus by all New Life members and attenders.
- Fasting on Wednesday by cutting down to one meal a day for more focused time in prayer. (Please be guided by your health needs.)
- Memorizing at least one verse of the Scripture meditation each week. Some may want to try to memorize the entire portion of Scripture.
- Take a portion of time to pray through the Weekly Prayer Focus items in every Bible study, small group, or other church meeting.
- Come together for Prayer and Praise Nights.